2015年11月3日星期二

game scene

This week I made a game scene, I re-draw the three levels of background





This is the gas station scene, because all my jobs are black and white, so I changed the level of the gas station I used black and white to draw out of the tank above the gas station, I added some plants shape, so it looks quite nice









This is the playground of the scene, I also used to draw white and black, drew Ferris wheel, dragon boat, rainbow, bridge, there are some places where people, adults and children, they look very happy, because in playground, you can play freely











This is a Hakka village, I also used to draw white and black, Hakka village glance is this way, the house of my own imagination to paint the walls of some plants look like, arrange the house is like this


没有评论:

发表评论