2017年3月23日星期四

Analysis

Analysis

I chose the theme of shoes, I chose the Chinese brand, the brand is Daphne, it is the

manufacture and sale of women's footwear, one of China's most successful

domestic brands.

Because this shoe is made in China, and very popular, so I chose the representative

of the Chinese dynasty in the history of the Qing Dynasty.

My design concept is that the dream of the Qing Dynasty, the design of the

exhibition hall into the shape of the Qing Dynasty shoes.



Daphne "name comes from the Greek mythology, so Daphne's LOGO design uses a lot of Greek elements, Daphne's D as a basic component.

BUT Because this semester I want to do is the traditional elements of China, so I chose the representative of China's dynasty - the Qing Dynasty, I chose the Qing Dynasty shoes,

没有评论:

发表评论