2014年12月18日星期四

Task 5PECHA KUCHA


PECHA KUCHA ON MARK






He  is  my  classmate,  the  name  is  called  MARK,  he  is  a  man, he  is  from  Nigeria,
he told  me  that  he  was  29  years  old, is  a  Christian




This  is  the  first  time  Mark  and  I  cooperation,  the  last  semester  of  group  work, we  do  mantin culture,  we  went  to  a  Catholic  Church, and  posed  some  pagan




Chess  is  Mark's  hobby, origin  of  chess  is  China,  I  guess,  Mark  like  Chinese,  so  the  Chinese chess  interested.




Mark  likes  to  read  a  book, he often in  the  classroom  to  tell  a  lot  of  their  own  ideas,  I  guess, this  is  to  see  a  lot  of  books,  reading  can  make  people  have  a  lot  of  wisdom,  and  others  do different  the  ideas.





This  is  a  help, lend  a  helping  hand  picture, see  this  picture  I think  of  Mark,  because, I  am  a person  came  to  this  country,  my  English is  not  good,  often  do  not  understand  what  others say,  when  I  have  time  to  do  not  understand,  I  will  ask  Mark , he's  very  patient  when,  I  don't understand,  he  would  write  down  to  let  me  know




PECHA KUCHA ON IKON






This is my classmate IKON, he comes from Nigeria, the picture can see, IKON is a very clean boy, very high, very cool.





IKON  looks  very  sunny,  he  laugh  every  day,  like  to  wear  sports  type  clothing,  always  can let  a  person  feel  warm,  like  the  sun.






This  picture  we  can  see  that  IKON  is  a  very  serious  people  do  things ,  usually  looks  like fun,  but  when  he  to  learn,  time,  do  assignment  very  seriously ,  devoted  in  the  study.





This  picture  can  be  seen , IKON  is  a  very  naughty  boy,  his  face  and  head  decoration,  it  can be  seen  that  IKON  is  very  lively, cheerful  boy, very  interesting,  he  would  often  make  fun  of, but  my  English  is  not  good, sometimes  don't  know  what  he  said.





没有评论:

发表评论