2014年12月29日星期一

Wind chime


Wind chime, a bell. It can move in the wind, each bell by collision or other objects to sound. There are many types, such as Japan (Campanula Campanula Campanula octagonal Japan), etc.. Some people think that it would be necromancy, should not be placed, but in some parts of Asia, people think bells can bring good luck, commonly used to predict the Feng Shui wind chimes. Especially in Japan, bells can emit pleasant crisp voice, so people put the wind chimes hanging in the window in the hot, humid day will, in order to give people a refreshing feeling.



Is probably the most popular in the world is the Japanese, it is representative of the Japanese summer view of the poet, and the wind and cool in summer, the door canopies and building hanging on a string of bells, cool air, listen to the voice made Ren Xinning quiet, fresh, in the family decoration is common, is a symbol of good luck, suspension the bells in a ritual celebration, Campanula, send blessings can be said, a lot of poetry and music to describe it, see it as a decoration of the modern, "wind chimes" is very interesting


wind chime as a gift, if it is a good friend sent, when in wind, wind chimes ringing tone represents the good friend of a voice greeting; if lovers sent, it represents love and miss. Campanula "missing" "love" means, but some people say that also represents the couple broke up. In fact, no matter who is sent, when the wind blows, the bell will remind you of that person. If to others, even people will always remember you.


I like wind chime, when my 18 years old birthday, my boyfriend gave me, is the first time I received the boys gave me a gift, I will hang it in my window, every time you see it will think of a good memory, I had a pink bell, when the wind is blowing see the pink, Campanula, I will remember the happy memories of first love

















没有评论:

发表评论