2016年5月19日星期四

Conclusion

During the internship, I have an interest in graphic design with a more complete understanding and familiarity. Although the practice of the profession does not work with a significant relationship, but in practice, I have broadened their knowledge, learn a lot of knowledge outside the school, even at school is difficult to learn. In the practice of that time, so I appreciate the work and then pick up the books from the difficulty. Earlier I must go work every day, work until late at night back home, feel tired, very difficult to have the energy to stop and read again. This is more people to cherish the time at school graduation internship, I was trained to use their knowledge to solve problems deal with simple methods and techniques, learned the ways and effective ways to get along with colleagues, staff communication. Accumulated experience in dealing with interpersonal problems of method. At the same time my experience of social work hard, through internships, lets me temper under their own society, but also exercise under the willpower to train their hands the ability to enhance their practical skills. Simple accumulated experience of social work for the future works to lay a little foundation.

没有评论:

发表评论