2016年5月16日星期一

first week

My company is in Xi'an TIANTONG with the decoration company, its main house

decoration, graphic design, as well as hand-painted wall.

As a trainee, supervisor asked me to do some simple graphic design or drawing

software, and sometimes participate in the work of painted wall.


In the first week, the company under the leadership of the loving care and

guidance in the enthusiasm to help colleagues I quickly familiar with the

corporate environment, to adapt to new jobs. I am familiar with every

department in the company, to help colleagues to print some documents,

collating information, answering customer calls, as an intern, so when I first

came to understand anything, but I'm open-minded attitude of sincere faith to

learn from predecessors as long as the encounter is not clear you do not

understand, I'll ask an experienced colleague

没有评论:

发表评论