2015年8月18日星期二

Character Sketch



This is my classmates, the following is telling me about his favorite painting composed his appearance








This is his hair, because he likes to eat charoway Teow, I had my hair painted teow,




I put his eyes painted into a computer, because he likes to play computer games, his eyes see are computer games





He likes to play badminton, I put his nose painted badminton, because the shape of the nose is similar and badminton





Because he was always laughing, I laugh when painted mouth, because he was always playing computer games, I put teeth painted keyboard, because the teeth one by one, and the keyboard is very similar







He likes to play badminton, I put his ear painted badminton racket




This is a mouse, the mouse to draw me into a necklace, he was always playing computer games, playing time is not good, painting necklace is a mouse, so mean, bad habits constrained him, not let himWe have more time to do his job





This is the final completion sketch





没有评论:

发表评论