2014年11月14日星期五

Activity







These pictures are the activities we this week, have my own picture, there is 

something I like, is to complete the common to all of us, this week we listen to 

music to draw their own inner feelings, with the feeling of the music to draw their 

own feeling. In front of the few is the first day of painting, using charcoal 

drawing, the first piece of music is more active, strong, my painting is bamboo, 

because bamboo give people feel tough, tall and straight, the second song reminds 

me of China 80's Shanghai beautiful girl, so I drew a picture of a woman, the first 

third the song more soothing, gentle. I drew a woman, the eyes look to the 

distance, as if there is something on your mind.The color of the two is my love, 

the first picture has a blue green, is cool, very harmonious, there are a lot of 

the color of the line of the middle, an image, looks like the fireworks









These were classmates in a circle, the teacher put some charcoal in the middle, 

students follow the music close your eyes and draw the charcoal appearance, and a 

picture of the students take turns to painting

没有评论:

发表评论