2014年11月14日星期五

cubism




Cubism is pursuit of broken analysis,re-mix form,from separate-with many broken of

pattern for target.I will be a lot of video clips into a complete video, I took

many seemingly unrelated video clips, and then put them into a complete story

Video.I took a lot of short, not a complete story, I will edit them into a complete

video, is a complete story, my roommate and I go to a friend's house to play cards,

I win, my friend lost, he did 10 push ups, finally we said goodbye home




Cubism also known as cubism, is a sports and schools of the western modern art

history, began in France in 1908. Cubist artists pursue fragmentation, analytical,

in the form of re combination, forming a separation screen -- in many combinations

of pieces of type to show artists who are the target. The artist in many point of

view to describe the object, put it in the same picture, to express the most

complete image as the object; each angle the overlapped objects placed caused many

vertical and parallel to the line angle, scattered shadows Cubism picture three-

dimensional space illusion caused no tradition of Western painting perspective

method; the background and the subject of the picture interactive interludes, let

the Cubist pictures to create a two-dimensional space of the painting

characteristics. The main characters of Cubism is Picasso and Braque, Picasso's

painting "Yawei farm girl" (1907), is believed to be the first picture contains

Cubism factors works.

没有评论:

发表评论