2014年11月13日星期四

word as visual expression








This work is the word as visual expression, the first opposite, his meaning is 

relative; the opposite; opposing, so I drew a China Tai Chi, half black half 

white, representing the opposite meaning, the second is the open, the meaning is 

open, open; open, so I drew a can pull ring, representing open, open the meaning. 

The third is the watch, I drew O as the clock surface representation of the word, 

fourth is idea, meaning is the ideas, so I will word I painted an exclamation 

point, because in the cartoon will speak with an idea drawn as an exclamation mark 

or a light bulb. The fifth is the FAiTH, mean credit, trust; religion, I will 

faith painted cross, because the cross in religion is a very important thing, so 

use this word to express is the best .

没有评论:

发表评论