2014年11月14日星期五

activity2





These four pictures are the city, purple, sponge, Cloud City, we can often see the 

house, and the traffic, I took the house, and some heavy traffic, the purple 

represents good luck, I took my Amethyst Necklace, this is my gift to my dad on my 

last birthday, also filmed a a flower, this flower has 4 leaves, very rare, with 

luck, sponge I took one of my carpet carpet and sponge can absorb water, very soft, 

clouds, I took one of my chair cushion, because the cushion is made of cotton, we 

are often likened to the clouds cotton, very white very soft






I took 4 pictures ,contain urban ,purple,sponge ,cloud,


We often see the building in urban,so i took building,Another picture is me in Chinese shot could see the hustle and bustle of the city

I took a piece of carpet, Because they are  very soft,all can absort water.
I took a chair cushion,because the cushion is made of cotton ,cotton likes cloud. we often put cotton metaphor into the cloud.



I took a purple crystal necklace ,because purple has lucy means,So i took this kind of flower,baecuse it has lucy means.




没有评论:

发表评论