2015年6月12日星期五

final poster



This is the fairy, still use the original color to do, the people around with 

white, so it looks more Xianqi, fonts, I chose white as a God is sacred and 

inviolable, in life. We always think white is sacred, so choose color white, I 

returned to onto the character of light and shadow, let people look more 

mysterious and gradient of light will make the character look mysterious. 

Poster outside the circle of the color is deep, because so that it looks like 

there is a transition, intermediate in a lighter color, around some of the 

dark, have a bit of a stretch of feeling.
.





This is my last poster, zombies are negative character, will suck human blood, 

I added red and black generally represent dark, the color of horror, I also 

join the black, posters of the font I chose twist, because the villain will 

bring bad luck to people, let a person look very afraid






没有评论:

发表评论