2016年1月20日星期三

Deformation logo



This is my coffee logo's evolution, the beginning I put in touch with cartoon 

logo together, I hope to embody coffee through a combination of cartoon images 

and letters.

Because gaharu coffee is herbal coffee, so I wanted to paint some plants, 

reflecting gahahru characteristics, gaharu letter where a and u, I used coffee 

cup to show, a coffee cup is a plan view to show, u is coffee cup side view.


The second logo I put gaharu using anthropomorphic approach, the gaharu letters 

painted look like there is life, there is a foot of each letter, just like you 

want the same service for the guests, each letter has a eyes, gaharu inside a 

coffee bean I express, u is the cup of hot coffee, the whole word appears to be 

a living, it seems like the coffee shop waiter, waiting for the guests brought 

a cup to a cup of hot coffee.

The third logo was last used my logo, I do not have the word gaharu logo on the 

front, and the front I drew a cup, because gaharu is to add herbs, and then I 

put the cup on the front, then a leaf would fall in the cup leaves is to 

represent the gaharu, coffee word in the o, I was drawn into the beans, I 

painted the word coffee on a green leaf, in telling consumers that the coffee 

is herbal coffee , can give consumers a fresh feeling.


没有评论:

发表评论