2016年1月4日星期一

modify

This week I changed my group work, before I chose chicken, bicycles, bells, I

do not, the idea is not clear enough, the expression is not accurate, this week

I changed my choice, I chose the chicken , bells, baskets, or selling my chick,

chick sells, I still think of it as pets, not food, like puppies, kittens, I

design the amount that can be installed basket chick, bells hang on the chick's

neck, so the chick will go audible, particularly interesting.

It may also be a chick dressed as people give puppy clothes, I design is to

wear sexy bikini chick, or special things on the dress, I was inspired by the

Victoria's Secret


You can wear to a variety of bikini chick, chicken wings dress to look like

Victoria's Secret wings, like the time when the chicken wings, like an angel,

so that people will feel chick cute, there will be the desire to buy.





没有评论:

发表评论