2016年1月4日星期一

group work

This week we have a group work, the teacher gave us four pictures, we need to

elect three are combined, then go to sell products. Pictures are, chicken,

bicycles, bells, bananas, basket


My classmates were elected to sell its own products, a student is selected

basket, bananas, chicken, a classmate chose baskets, bells, bicycle, and a

classmate choice is chicken, bicycles, bells, I choose is the bicycle, bell,

chicken.


My idea is: I put three pictures together, I chose the chicken, bicycles,

bells, I mainly sell chicken, I put the chicken as pets look like dog, cat,

like, not just food, saw this a few pictures, the front surface of the screen

is a girl sitting on the bike, holding chick, chick hanging bell on his neck,

like a dog's neck will be the same as hanging bell, before people always

holding puppy, Now it can hold the chicken, food is not just the people on the

table.






没有评论:

发表评论