2016年1月25日星期一

Final production

The last job is a group job, and I reynard is a group, we need to make a

cabinet, put our bottles displayed, we put our collection of colored stones in

our bottle, and then put the bottle we do good cupboard exhibitions

We first find some wood, then select the available wood cut and stapled,

Our cupboard is a simple design, small space, choose a good right wood,

according to our bottle size, perform appropriate measurements, my bottle small

enough to be placed in the bottom row, we specialize in measuring me bottle

height, so you can accurately put my bottle into the cupboard, my crew bottle

great, we also measured above a discharge bottle into my crew, plenty of room,

can be placed members of the bottle,

We use a nail to nail planks tightly together and prevent spread of wood, we

design full use of wood and space, there is no extra space










没有评论:

发表评论