2016年1月20日星期三

modified the logo





This is my final logo, I do use digital logoI do not have the word gaharu logo

on the front, and the front I drew a cup, because gaharu is to add herbs, and

then I put the cup on the front, then a leaf would fall in the cup leaves is to

represent the gaharu, coffee word in the o, I was drawn into the beans, I

painted the word coffee on a green leaf, in telling consumers that the coffee

is herbal coffee, can give consumers a fresh feeling.

I just started to leaf color is yellow, because gaharu are sandalwood,

sandalwood and coffee is a color, the leaves have a word gaharu and leaves

coffee on my painting is green, so you can reflect gaharu herbaceous and also

It reflects gaharu color.

I modified the logo colors and fonts, I added a cup of green leaf color change

do unifies two leaf color, I modified the gaharu coffee small print.

没有评论:

发表评论